Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Tech Expo @ PWTC

That day was one of the most memorable day that I had, we had a look at the tech expo @ PWTC, which we went there by invitation as well...There were lots of people there exhibiting their final year projects, even though most of them are not quite related to our field. But we still gain a lot of knowledge through it, and I finally get it why is it called a Tech Expo, because it's showing how technology helps to improve our country, this is why those students and lecturers of respective universities are showing their stuff; they will soon become our countries innovators anytime. Therefore, I feel that it is a very great event to have in Malaysia, so that people will know there are many innovators in this country.

I learnt a lot of stuff in the expo, hopefully our university will soon have a booth up there :). Anyway, its been a fun day with the lecturers and fellow friends. My speed is a bit slow here...so unable to upload the photos that we took together during that day...but yall can make a visit to my blog at http://warrenlee713.spaces.live.com.

Will write till here then...need to study for the upcoming mid term.

No comments: